There are many organizations and service providers that have excellent educational resources, online courses and materials related to Bullying, Abuse, Harassment and Discrimination.
- Cybertip – Online reporting tool for sexual exploitation of children
Children and Youth
Stay in the Game – Educates young athletes to understand and respond to issues of abuse in sport as well as the benefits of sport, finding their voice, building confidence, safety, safe engagement and sportsmanship.
Report Bullying SK – Student Online Reporting Tool
- Healthy Youth Relationships course
- Be Kind
- Stop Bullying Now
- WITS for Kids – using your WITS to stand up for bullying.
Families and Community
- Beyond the Hurt – Preventing Bullying and Harassment
- Preventing Violence Against Children
- Respect in the Workplace
Educators and Sports Coaches Youth Service Providers
- Be Safe program for Educators
The Be Safe program and resources can be borrowed from Safe Places for delivery in Schools. Contact us for more information.
- Keeping Girls in Sport – https://swiftcurrentkgis.respectgroupinc.com/koala_final/
Focuses on creating safe and respectful environments for female athletes and looks at trends associated with participation.
- Red Cross – Bullying and Harassment Prevention, Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Educators