To re-certify you need to complete the following steps again.
- Take the online ‘Respect in Sport ‘ or Respect in School training course
- The appropriate access link can be found under Respect Group Training:
- LOGIN to the access site with your Username and Password. (If you forgot your username or password, you can either reset it or contact Safe Places to recover it for you.)
- Once logged in – click on the ‘PROGRAM ACCESS’ tab at the top left of your screen. There will be a ‘pop up’ box appear that reads:‘If you intend to re-certify, you must reset your profile. To achieve this, click “Re-certify Now”. Please note this cannot be undone.’
- Click the button to recertify! You will then be asked to PAY or enter A PRE-AUTHORIZATION CODE
- You will then have access to complete the training module by module over time or in one sitting.
- To re-access the program, return to the same URL indicated above and enter the username and password created during registration.
- Print your certificate once you have completed it.
- Get a valid Criminal Record / Vulnerable Sector Check from your local detachment. (If you are a Swift Current resident you can get this as part of Step 3.)
- Go to the Swift Current RCMP detachment with Two Pieces of Government ID and notify them you want to be Safe Places Youth Certified again
- Give them a copy of your Respect training certificate
- Your Valid CRC/VSC or complete the paperwork to have one done
- Complete a Youth Certified Application Form
- RCMP will process your information and notify you of when to pick up your Safe Places – Youth Certified card valid for 3 years.
You may be eligible for a pre authorization code – please complete our online form or contact Safe Places manager at firstname.lastname@example.org